Crafts are a great way to help keep those kiddo’s entertained during the summer months. Below are a few of my favorites
- Pet Rocks-Hunt for the perfect rocks and then have your kids decorate them.
- Tie-Dyed T-Shirts- Your kiddos will have fun, with mom/dad’s help, making their very own colorful shirt.
- Sandy Hand Mosaic- This is a cool beach activity, but could easily be done at home with a bit of prep.
- Balloon Art- Fill water balloons with paint. Then have your kids throw them at a canvas/paper, making a cool piece of summer art.
- Make Flash Cards- For those who are homeschooling this summer, kids will have fun and be more eager to use, flash cards that they help you make. (They can color them, cut them out, pick the topic, etc.)